Friday, March 03, 2006

๑ Seven More Days That Rocked the World


SEVEN MORE DAYS THAT ROCKED THE WORLD

Tubular Bells

Written and Presented by Stuart Maconie
Broadcast on BBC Radio 2, 26 April 2001

Transcript @ Tubular.net



"...MIKE OLDFIELD: There was always one hanging on the wall, it was my father's guitar, I sort of looked at, I suppose, since I was a baby, and my first real guitar of my own was my absolute treasured possession, and still I love guitars. My favourite one is a salmon-pink Stratocaster, it's the same sort used by Hank Marvin in the Shadows - it was because I used to really look up to him, and want to play like him, and got the guitar of that era now..."



Audio: 128 kbps/Stereo/44 khz/57:09


Download:

http://rapidshare.de/files/14403394/Radio2Interview.rar52.34 MB

_______________________________
Mike Oldfield Live Concerts & Rarities

No comments: